Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear This is write to u de not about what happening today. hmm how to start i also not very sure cause u intend to hide your trouble in your heart. Dear as u know time dun reveal back why dun u spend the time u had now happily with your love once. Our relationship Won't just STOP AT This thursday. IT WILL CARRY ON dun think so much okay? i admit after reading your blog i began to think alot but what i thinking is to help u find back yourself , your soul , your life and your smile. i SAY IT LOUDLY THAT i TRy my very best even this week is the important week for my exam to pei u find back yourself.

Dear what i really want to said is. Past is past revealing back only bring sadness. u should Look forward Happiness is within your step. Like my watch and yours mine was faster 2 min of yours. I like ahead waiting for your but u were like looking back the past.

Dear Remenber what i said now. I Promise i Won't just leave u like that. i am serious about beening with you. Remenber our love will carry on until Forever ? I am Sorry that ytd i Went sleep early. Next Time i Try be by your side everytime u need me. Sometime it good if u just tell me what your thoughts. I try help u.

Dear Lastly before i go school. i want to let u know i will alway be there for u ( even thought ytd nv I AM sorry) i Love u more and More each days, i Willing to share your thought. i TRY my best to help you find back yourself. I try to let those Saddness and miserable life of yours to become A words Call Happiness. Lastly Dear i Miss and Love you more each Sec, Minutes and Hour. I Also kinda afraid Your 11th day fear. we must overcome this together okay? if can Try leave all your thinking to me. i help u think so u won't think so much okay? Lols i go school le.


Blurking <3 Zhu Zhu Forever (Be It everlasting relationship or Not u Still me Zhu Zhu my Dear and my Love one)

I Update at 8:01 AM


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Name: Seah Ti How
Birthday: 24/04/1991
Single
Nothing special about me

Loves
Badminton
Buddy
Basketball
Friends
Watching anime

Hates
Nobody ....

Wishlist
Just everyone to be happy
And healthy

[April(Jie)]
[Becky]
[Gerald]
[Jeryl]
[JianMin]
[Jiaqi(Nuer)]
[Jiaxin]
[Joanne(JIE)]
[Johnathan]
[Jolene]
[Kok Hwa(DI)]
[Melissa(Nuer)]
[MinXian]
[Puxiu]
[Su rui]
[Su Wei]
[Sze Kiat(DI)]
[Xiwen]
[My Private Blog]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1279413575131925003?origin\x3dhttp://xiao-how-lonely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html>