Tuesday, September 22, 2009

爱很简单

忘了是怎么开始
也许就是对你 有一种感觉
忽然间发现自己
已深深爱上你 真的很简单
爱的地暗天黑都已无所谓
是是非非无法抉择 喔~~
没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随
那个疯狂的人是我 喔~~
I Love
you 无法不爱你
BABY 说你也爱我
I Love
you 永远不愿意
BABY 失去你
不可能更快乐 只要能在一起
做什么都可以
虽然 世界变个不停
用最真诚的心 让爱变的简单
I LOVE U 一直在这里
BABY 一直在爱你 Oh ya~
I LOVE U 
(yes I do)
永远都不放弃 这爱你的权利
如果你还有一些困惑 Oh No
请贴着我的心倾听
听我说着
爱你 (yes I do) 我爱你



A very old song, which i like last time.
Didn't really sleep well last night
Suppose to meet friends for morning breakfast at 6 am.
But can tell they are tired so i went home.
Accompany my mother to Mrt.
Went ahead to Ntuc and buy things.
Buy Breakfast and i saw xiwen outside.
Went to 7-11 and we saw lincoln.
Accompany him to school then went off saw johnathan.
Then home sweet home.
About to go Changi airport le.
Bye readers.


I suppose a dream is still a dream.
Is a dream realistic?
After it happen once but now twice i guess.
Bye and Jia you


I Update at 7:57 AM


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Name: Seah Ti How
Birthday: 24/04/1991
Single
Nothing special about me

Loves
Badminton
Buddy
Basketball
Friends
Watching anime

Hates
Nobody ....

Wishlist
Just everyone to be happy
And healthy

[April(Jie)]
[Becky]
[Gerald]
[Jeryl]
[JianMin]
[Jiaqi(Nuer)]
[Jiaxin]
[Joanne(JIE)]
[Johnathan]
[Jolene]
[Kok Hwa(DI)]
[Melissa(Nuer)]
[MinXian]
[Puxiu]
[Su rui]
[Su Wei]
[Sze Kiat(DI)]
[Xiwen]
[My Private Blog]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1279413575131925003?origin\x3dhttp://xiao-how-lonely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html>