Monday, September 21, 2009

Today,
Wake up at 8.30am.
Use computer till 12.
Meet Gerald for lunch at Jurong point.
Walk around looking for locks.
Back home at 3pm, went out for basketball.
Didn't played serious at first.
Cause all were laughing with the prank my friend make.
After that win a lot of match, continous for 4 match.
Tired and blue black on my back =.=
Went back home at 630pm
Had dinner with my family.
Went out again to buy stuff.
Went to friend house to gather.
Had a lot of fun there.
Enjoy my day today.

Those having holiday, Enjoy your holiday ^^
Those having "N" level, Jia you wor.
Those having EOY, Jia you too.
See you all in 2 weeks times.

Tommorow my flight at 1.35pm.
Got to sleep early for today.



Wasn't in the mood today.
Thank Gerald for lending me some books.
Thank friends for making me laugh till my stomach really pain hahas.
Thanks those who wish me. I will be back 2 week time in piece ROFL.
Although the gathering was okay okay, i did enjoy myself.


I just hope u were there with me.
I guess sometime thing just dun went backwards.
I really had something to say to you.
I guess u will know soon or later.



I Update at 10:35 PM


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Name: Seah Ti How
Birthday: 24/04/1991
Single
Nothing special about me

Loves
Badminton
Buddy
Basketball
Friends
Watching anime

Hates
Nobody ....

Wishlist
Just everyone to be happy
And healthy

[April(Jie)]
[Becky]
[Gerald]
[Jeryl]
[JianMin]
[Jiaqi(Nuer)]
[Jiaxin]
[Joanne(JIE)]
[Johnathan]
[Jolene]
[Kok Hwa(DI)]
[Melissa(Nuer)]
[MinXian]
[Puxiu]
[Su rui]
[Su Wei]
[Sze Kiat(DI)]
[Xiwen]
[My Private Blog]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1279413575131925003?origin\x3dhttp://xiao-how-lonely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html>