|
|
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Hello, Last few days have nothing to blog about so didnt write anything. Well Today is my brother birthday. Sad to say, he still in hospital. Let just hope he recover soon. Just saw his friend during 1 of my pool session. Sigh... Well there things that be bothering me sometime. I dunno how to say but i guess i keep it to myself. Something i tot i long forgotten about. But why i still having it again? Sigh.... I just wish i can enlist asap. Going sleep Bye I Update at 3:08 AM ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Name: Seah Ti How |
Birthday: 24/04/1991 Single Nothing special about me
Loves
Hates
Wishlist [April(Jie)] [Becky] [Gerald] [Jeryl] [JianMin] [Jiaqi(Nuer)] [Jiaxin] [Joanne(JIE)] [Johnathan] [Jolene] [Kok Hwa(DI)] [Melissa(Nuer)] [MinXian] [Puxiu] [Su rui] [Su Wei] [Sze Kiat(DI)] [Xiwen] [My Private Blog] [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|