Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello,
Well today we had our outing today.
I guess all of them have fun?
I didnt do my job well today.
Disappointed is all i can say.
I'm so physically and mentally tired (So is my heart)
I dunno what will happen tml.
Predict what will god do to me ?
If Somehow Negative all i can say: (Maybe In the Parallel world we are together happily) From you are an apple of my eye
If Positive all i can say: i wont do what others did to you.
Random thought...
I guess today i ain't myself ....
Already going to 5am and i Haven sleep..... ahaha tml dunno how to wake up for work.
TML Bball. I really will just Release out everything i had.
Work please dun give me too much stress ...
I guess i had to go sleep in case tml really .....


I wonder have you read my blog? 
What will your answer be?
I had no confidence in me.
Sigh... What to do??

I Update at 4:57 AM


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Name: Seah Ti How
Birthday: 24/04/1991
Single
Nothing special about me

Loves
Badminton
Buddy
Basketball
Friends
Watching anime

Hates
Nobody ....

Wishlist
Just everyone to be happy
And healthy

[April(Jie)]
[Becky]
[Gerald]
[Jeryl]
[JianMin]
[Jiaqi(Nuer)]
[Jiaxin]
[Joanne(JIE)]
[Johnathan]
[Jolene]
[Kok Hwa(DI)]
[Melissa(Nuer)]
[MinXian]
[Puxiu]
[Su rui]
[Su Wei]
[Sze Kiat(DI)]
[Xiwen]
[My Private Blog]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1279413575131925003?origin\x3dhttp://xiao-how-lonely.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html>